Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bagamoyo (lay down your heart)



Well, I have been home for 1 week, and I am not adjusted yet. I can't stop dreaming of going back.   I had no idea that my life plan would have been so affected by this little volunteer experience. It started as just a way to travel, do something different over the holidays, and challenge myself. But it has now evolved into a long term plan and a mission to become more aware of helping others abroad as well as in my own community. I have been so blessed to have this experience, and I have learned so much from this experience.  Thank you to all of my supporters for helping me find my way to Tanzania and having this life changing journey.   This has now become a dream that I cannot let go.  I fell absolutely in love with Bagamoyo, and the person that I have become because of Bagamoyo.  Thank you so much for supporting me and giving me the courage to travel and volunteer in such an amazing place.  I am certain that I will make it back there someday. Thank you! I am truly grateful!


Meghan Beacham  

No comments:

Post a Comment